1. Sign up to apply for PIV-I
cards for your organization.
2. After you sign up, you will receive by email a Customer Agreement
and Customer Requestor Nomination form. If your purchase was made by
credit card, the email will also contain your payment receipt.
Print out the agreement and nomination form, fill in the required
fields, and have them signed. Once signed, please send the forms by email to
the Carillon Federal Services customer support team.
3. Carillon will communicate with you once the review process has
been completed, and will instruct you on how to
complete the purchase of PIV-I cards for your organization, including
one for yourself (as Customer Requestor).
4. Once your order has been placed, you will receive instructions
by e-mail about setting up your face-to-face enrollment meeting and
having your PIV-I card issued to you.
5. Once you have your PIV-I card, you will be able to request
cards for your organization's employees, such that they may undergo
their own enrollment.
To log into the provisioning system using your PIV-I card, visit:
In order to access the provisioning system to manage cards for
your employees, you will need:
CertServ v4.6 (r23094) Copyright © 2017 Carillon Information Security Inc., All rights reserved.